Hotel Review Guide
Hey guys I just want to give you a breakdown of how I rate my hotels! The Hotel Review Guide below goes over the 8 different categories I cover in my hotel review posts.
- Overall: This rating takes the average of all other categories.
- Check-in Process: Talks about the check-in process and the lobby area.
- Room: Goes over the decor, mattress and pillow comfort levels.
- Bathroom: Discusses the size, lighting, and product availability.
- Cleanliness: No one wants to stay in a skeevy hotel. I’ll give you the low down.
- WiFi: NEED to KNOW information about whether you can post that snap.
- Breakfast: Best way to start your day. Reviews the breakfast options offered.
- Location Location Location: How close are you to the main sites and ease of public transportation.
Just a few additional things to note:
- If there is a long wait because there is only one person working the desk, I will make note of this for you in the check in section!
- Hotels and cities that have Uber services will be indicated in the location section of the post.
All of the categories I discuss are ranked based on 5 stars. Five being the best rating and One being the worst.
If you are planning your next adventure, start with a great hotel. Use this link or the side search bar to find your perfect accommodation!
Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post. Booking your stay through these links will be of no charge to you but I may receive a commission.